The Traxxas E-Maxx® takes 4WD monster truck thrashing to the next level of fun and excitement. To go along with the torquey 16.8-volt EVX-2 dual-motor power system, key improvements have been engineered into the suspension, driveline, chassis, and electronics to make this the toughest, most versatile E-Maxx ever. The E-Maxx is equipped with Revo® sealed pivot ball suspension; dual-servo steering; an all-new transmission; Revo sealed differentials; a new, longer chassis; and waterproof electronics. And that’s just the start. Everywhere you look on E-Maxx Traxxas engineers have thoughtfully integrated enhancements and features that make E-Maxx stronger, easier to use, and most importantly, more fun!
E-Maxx is equipped with sealed electronics that eliminate boundaries and let you drive where you want to drive. E-Maxx lets you blaze new trails through water, mud, snow and other wet-running conditions that wouldn’t have been possible before. Since water is no longer the enemy, E-Maxx opens up a whole new world of 4×4 adventure and fun.
- Traxxas TSM (Traxxas Stability Management) preinstalled
- TQi 2.4GHz Transmitter
- Waterproof servos and ESC
- Single speed transmission (Two-Speed optional)
- Revo®-Spec sealed pivot ball suspension
- Revo®-Spec sealed differentials
- Revo®-Spec sealed outer and center driveshafts
- Low-CG chassis design
- Stronger chassis braces
- Tough transmission skid plate
- 3.8″ mirror chrome Twin-Spoke wheels
- 3.8″ Maxx® chevron tires
REQUIRES: Two Traxxas iD™ Power Cell Batteries and charger